Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Making a Fashion Statement



So, Sunday morning Jenna comes upstairs in this outfit to go to church...I could barely contain my giggles, but Kasey just burst out laughing! Then he got the camera and chased Jenna all around the house to get a picture. She wouldn't let him take one, but I managed to talk her into letting me take one. I told her that she'd appreciate it when she was older - I hope that's true!!




It's not the shirt and skirt that makes me laugh as much as the white shoes with the black tights. Everytime I think about this it makes me smile!! I was able to convince her to wear her black shoes for church, so we were the only ones who had the joy of seeing this latest fashion trend...Here's hoping we don't have a repeat of this next week!!

1 comment: