Saturday, July 24, 2010

Random Pictures of Rachel

Just thought I'd put up a few random pictures of Rachel. Lately she likes to make BIG messes. One of her favorite things to do is to pull out all of her clothes from her drawer. Sometimes she tries them on, mostly she just makes a big mess!!



One day I came downstairs to find this mess. She went through Dad's drawers in the desk and pulled out all the paper's she could grab!



She discovered the cupboard in Grandpa Walker's entertainment center and thought it would make a great place to play.



She loves brushing her teeth! I thought I better take a picture of her doing it now to prove that at least at one point in her life she did it regularly!


Yes, we are indoctrinating her early!! I think she looks adorable in BYU blue!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment