Thursday, April 21, 2011

Birthdays Part 2

Two weeks after Rachel's birthday party, we were having another one - Jenna turned 9. I can't believe it! I remember when I first met Kasey - Jenna seemed so little. Now she's almost in double digits!



We got her a bean bag chair for her birthday. Except for the part where it was too small, I think she liked it a lot! We have to send it back for another one, which has been a nightmare in and of itself, but that is a story for another day!




Luckily Jenna's expectations for her cakes have remained low!! She actually saw a cake in an advertisement and said that's what she wanted - luckily it was one I thought I could copy. Also luckily for me, Jenna's birthday is always near Easter time so there are a few fun things out to decorate cakes with.


Happy Birthday Jenna. You are turning in beautiful young girl! I'm proud to be your step-mom!!


No comments:

Post a Comment