Sunday, October 31, 2010

Pictures of Megan

Here are a few pictures of Megan when she was about 3 weeks old. It's obvious that I'm an amateur photographer, so they aren't that great - but it's what we have!!




I was trying to get a picture for her birth announcement. I don't think she was in the mood for that, and she wasn't quite sure what she thought about laying on satin!


She liked this minkie blanket a lot better!!




And this is when she was pretty much done with the whole thing!! Not that I can really blame her! I have to say - she is a great baby. She rarely cries, she is very patient even when Rachel is mauling her. I've been very blessed to have easy, great babies! We are loving having Megan in our family. She is so much fun and is adding so much to our happy home.

No comments:

Post a Comment