Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Stinking Cute Little Girl!

OK, I just have to brag a little bit on Rachel...I think she is seriously so cute and has such a cute personality that has just been busting through lately. She's let me play with her hair lately, so we've done pig tails and even curled it with a curling iron. It's fun to have a little girl that will actually let me do something with her hair!!

The other day I was putting her to bed and I gave her a kiss good night. She said "more" and so I gave her another kiss. She kept saying "more" and started giggling everytime I would give her another kiss. I was laughing too! It was so cute. Since I laughed so much she's been doing it the last few days. She is a lot of fun!

Something not so fun...she learned how to say no the other day. Now the answer to everything is "no". Do you want lunch - no. Do you want to take a bath - no. Do you want chocolate - no. Poor girl, she doesn't know what she's saying!!!



The pig tails. They look so cute but never last past nap time!!



The curling iron hairdo. It's always a little scary for me to use the curling iron because she doesn't sit still very long, but it always looks so cute! And I love that smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment